The definition of Trade license means you are an independent, self – employed person, in your own name with the purpose of making a profit.
A Czech trade licence gives you the freedom to live and work as a freelancer in the Czech Republic. PraguExpats sets up your Czech trade licence for you.
We take care of all the steps needed to activate and register your Czech trade licence using a power of attorney.
You don’t have to visit any trade licence or tax authorities. Your Czech trade licence is ready in just 1-3 days so you can start earning money from your freelance business.
What’s in your package:
- Complete trade licence registration and activation
- Fulfiment of all your registration duties: Tax Office registration, Social Security Office registration, Public health insurance registration
- Instructions on tax and health insurance requirements
- Fast, clear answers to all your questions
PLUS we take care of all of the authorities’ fees.
What you need to provide:
- Proof of your legal accommodation in the Czech Republic – e.g. your rental contract*, ownership deed or temporary residence permit
- A signed power of attorney for our arrangement of your trade licence (to be completed at our office)
- Your Czech business address**
*Your rental contract should be for longer than 6 months. **Your home address in the Czech Republic can double as your business address. To set this up, your landlord will need to sign this form LINK. If your landlord doesn’t agree, we’re happy to arrange a virtual business address for you.
The cost of the full Czech Trade license package is 6,900 CZK.
What are the next steps?
- Book your appointment with us. Bring the documents you need to provide.
- Meet at our office for a free consultation.
- Sign the power of attorney for arranging your Czech trade licence
- We take care of the entire set-up and registration process in 24 hours (72 hours if it’s the weekend).
- Your trade licence is ready! Come to our office to pick up your documents
- We provide instructions on your tax and health insurance payments
Depending on what you are getting your Živnostenský list for, you may need to show proof of education or professional experience.
All documents not in Czech must be officially translated into Czech and legalized. Particulars of the application may not be older than 90 days.
After you submit all the required documents, the license is processed within one week.
Before you start doing business you must register with the financial office to receive your tax ID number called IČO. You are also obliged to register with the social security office and pay social insurance every month.
Taxes are due by March 31 every following year.
With a power of attorney, we are able to arrange Živnostenský list for you.
For further information don´t hesitate to contact us!