Czech Partnership visa

 google review img of https://res.cloudinary.com/drlenowlm/image/upload/v1597753034/jncablnv62uqwhauormz.svg
Are you a non-EU citizen with a partner who’s an EU citizen? If so, you’re entitled to a partnership visa in the Czech Republic even if you’re not married or in a civil partnership. PraguExpats helps with every step of the application process.

We prepare all your paperwork and guide you through every stage of your application for a relationship visa including providing proof of your permanent relationship. Most tasks are done for you with a power of attorney so you avoid all the visits to Czech authorities and the paperwork.
Your residence certificate is ready for you in 6-9 months. Your Czech partnership visa lasts 5 years. It can be extended or used to apply for permanent residency.

What’s in your Partnership Visa Package
  • Complete preparation of your documents and arrangement of your application for a partnership visa in the Czech Republic
  • Official registration of you as a foreigner in the Czech Republic*
  • Arrangement of your Czech birth number (mandatory administrative ID)
  • Monitoring of your official immigration file with regular updates
  • Arrangement of any required bridging visas while you wait for your final residence certificate
  • Solving of any technical problems
  • Booking of all official appointments
  • In-person support with Czech authorities
  • Fast, easy-to-understand answers to all your questions
What you need to provide
  • Your passport details
  • Proof of legal accommodation in the Czech Republic (e.g. rental contract, ownership deed or proof of accommodation form from legal property owner)
  • Two (2) passport ID-sized photos**
  • A signed power of attorney for our arrangement of your partnership visa (to be completed at our office)
  • Your health insurance card***
  • Proof of your permanent relationship (we’ll explain what’s needed)
*This means you won’t have to register with the Czech Foreign Police.
**Photos should be in colour and 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with a white background.
***If you don’t have Czech health insurance, we’re happy to arrange it for you.


The total fee for your Partnership Visa Package is 25,000 CZK (all-inclusive)

Next steps
  1. Book your appointment with us.
  2. Meet at our office for a free consultation.
  3. We prepare all your paperwork and book your appointment at the immigration office.
  4. You come with us to file your application.
  5. We arrange for any bridging visas while your application’s being approved.
  6. Your residency certificate’s ready! We book an appointment and come with you to pick it up.