Czech Foreign Police registration

 google review img of
If you’re an EU citizen and plan to stay while in the Czech Republic, then it’s best to register with the Czech Foreign Police. EU citizens are required to register within 30 days of arriving in the country. Pexpats offers complete support with your Czech Foreign Police registration.
Foreign police registration is not proof of Czech residency. It is not possible to open a bank account, register a car, or have a parking permit, even if you want to get a mortgage, you should have a temporary residence certificate. Please check our Czech temporary residency page, contact us and we will help you!

We come with you to the Foreign Police office and provide interpretation and support during your Czech Foreign Police check. Failure to register with the Foreign Police may lead to a fine.

What’s in your Foreign Police Registration Package?

  • Complete assistance with your Czech Foreign Police registration
  • Interpretation and support at your Foreign Police appointment
  • Our experts on hand to answer all your questions

What you need to provide

  1. Passport
  2. Proof of your legal accommodation in the Czech Republic (e.g. rental contract, ownership deed, or proof of accommodation form from the legal property owner)
*If you don’t have Czech health insurance, we’re happy to arrange it for you.


  1. Meet us at the Foreign Police office (we’ll send you directions);
  2. We provide support and interpretation throughout the registration process;
  3. You’re registered with the Czech Foreign Police!


2 700

Complete service amount

"Good work ain't cheap. Cheap work ain't good." Sailor Jerry

Get in Touch

Please fill the form as accurate as possible, our team is ready to help you make your stay in the Czech Republic a breeze!

Select Your
Citizenship Status