Registering with the Czech Foreign Police
When you enter the Czech Republic, you’re required to register with the Czech Foreign Police. Citizens of non-EU countries need to complete their Czech Foreign Police registration within 3 business days of arrival. Pexpats helps with the registration process.
We come with you to the Foreign Police office and provide support and interpretation throughout your Czech Foreign Police check. Failure to meet your registration obligations may result in a fine.
What’s in your Czech Foreign Police Registration Package
- Complete assistance with your Czech Foreign Police registration
- Interpretation and support at your Foreign Police appointment
- Our experts on hand to answer all your questions
What you need to provide
- Proof of legal accommodation in the Czech Republic (e.g. rental contract, ownership deed, or proof of accommodation form from the legal property owner)
- Your health insurance*
*If you don’t have health insurance in the Czech Republic, we’re happy to arrange it for you.
The fixed fee for your Czech Foreign Police Registration Package is 2.500 CZK
- Meet us at the Foreign Police office (we’ll send you directions)
- Send us a scan of the proof of accommodation or rent contract
- We provide support and interpretation throughout the registration process
- You’re registered with the Czech Foreign Police!