Temporary residency certificate for EU citizens
If you’re planning to stay in the Czech Republic for more than 3 months, a temporary residence certificate is a big advantage, especially if you have a car or want to buy a property. PraguExpats arranges your application for you.
We complete all the steps needed to obtain your temporary residence certificate for you using a power of attorney. You save your time and don’t have to deal with all the Czech authorities and the paperwork. After your residence is approved, we come with you to pick up your certificate. Most of our clients have their certificates within 25 days.
What’s in your Temporary Residence Certificate package?
- Complete handling of your residence certificate application
- Official registration of you as a foreigner*
- Arrangement of your Czech birth number (a mandatory admin code based on your date of birth)
- Booking of your certificate collection appointment
- In-person support at your certificate collection appointment
- Fast, clear answers to all your questions
What you need to provide
- Your passport
- Proof of your legal accommodation in the Czech Republic (e.g. rental contract, ownership deed or proof of accommodation form)
- Two (2) passport ID-sized photos**
- A signed power of attorney (to be completed at our office)
- Your health insurance card***
*This means you won’t have to register with the Czech Foreign Police.
**Photos should be in colour and 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with a white background.
***If you don’t have Czech health insurance, we’re happy to arrange it for you.
The cost of your Temporary Residence Certificate Package is 6,900 CZK (all-inclusive).
1. Book your appointment with us.
2. Meet at our office and bring the documents you need to provide.
3. Sign the power of attorney for our arrangement of your temporary residence.
4 We prepare and lodge your application for you.
5. Your residence permit’s approved! We book an appointment to collect your certificate.
6. We come with you to pick up your certificate.