Temporary residence for an EU citizen

Who is an EU citizen?
– citizens of the member countries of EU
– citizens of Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland have similar rights as EU citizens.
As an EU citizen, you do not have the obligation to apply for the certificate of temporary residence. It is up to you if you decide to get this certificate issued if you intend to stay in the Czech Republic for more than 3 months.
However, there are certain processes that require even an EU citizen to have this residency certificate, e.g. when you are resident of Prague quarter with prepaid parking zones and you are the owner of a car, some employers require this when you need to apply for a business visa to certain countries, etc.
After 5 years of temporary residence permit (and 3 years with business purpose), you can apply for a permanent residence permit.
The process takes 10 – 30 days With the power of attorney, We will apply for a temporary residency for you. Once it will be approved, We will accompany you for collecting your residency card.  Our fixed service fee for the complete process is 6 000 CZK including all taxes and authority fees.
If you have any further question don´t hesitate to contact us!
Your Team,