Flat tax registration
The Czech financial tax offices came with a new solution from 2021. From 1.1.2021 The Czech trade license holders can use the method Czech flat tax amount of 5 469 CZK monthly. Monthly Czech flat tax amount 5 469 CZK covers the health insurance, social tax and income tax, and no tax paperwork. Only the condition of using the method Czech flat tax is the annual income amount should be less than 1 000 000 CZK.
Want to avoid the hassles of arranging your Flat tax registration on your own in Prague? Pexpats can take care of the entire process for you using the power of attorney.
What’s in your Czech flat tax Assistance Package?
- Complete arrangement of your Flat tax registration
- Fast and clear answers to all your questions
What you need to provide
- Residence permit
- Trade license or company registration number (IČO)
- A signed power of attorney for obtaining a Flat tax registration (to be completed at our office)
- The last day for registration is 11.1.2023 (for active trade license)
- Book your appointment with us;
- Meet at our office and bring all the documents you need to provide;
- Sign the power of attorney for obtaining your Flat tax registration confirmation;
- We arrange your Flat tax registration for you;
- Your Flat tax registration is ready!
- Come to our offices to pick up confirmation.
6 900 Kč
Complete service amount
"Good work ain't cheap. Cheap work ain't good." Sailor Jerry