Permanent Residence for EU citizens
If you’ve been living in the Czech Republic continuously for 5 years, you qualify for permanent residence. Permanent residence in the Czech Republic brings major benefits. PraguExpats takes care of the entire application process.
We prepare all your documents and arrange your Czech permanent residence application using a power of attorney. You save your time and make minimal trips to government offices. Once your residence permit is approved. we come with you to pick it up. The entire process takes 45 days.
What’s in your Permanent Residence Package?
- Complete preparation of your paperwork and arrangement of the application process
- Official registration of you as a foreigner*
- Arrangement of your Czech birth number (a mandatory administrative code)
- Preparation of any other requested documents
- Monitoring of your application status with updates
- Booking of all appointments
- In-person support at all appointments
- Our experts on hand to answer all your questions
What you need to provide
- Your passport
- Proof of your legal accommodation in the Czech Republic (e.g. rental contract, ownership deed, proof of accommodation form signed by the legal owner of the property)
- Two (2) passport ID-size photos**
- A signed power of attorney for arranging your permanent residency (to be completed at our office)
*This means you don’t have to register with the Czech Foreign Police.
**Photos should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm and in colour with a white background.
The fee for the Permanent Residence Package is 9,900 CZK all-inclusive.
- Book your appointment with us.
- Meet at our office for a free consultation.
- Sign the power of attorney for arranging permanent residency.
- We prepare all your documents and book an appointment at the immigration office.
- You accompany us to lodge your application.
- Your residence permit’s ready! We book an appointment and come with you to pick it up.