Czech Light VAT assistance
Czech Light VAT registration is needed if you invoice EU registered companies that are registered out of the Czech Republic.
Want to avoid the hassles of arranging your Czech Light VAT registration on your own in Prague? Pexpats can take care of the entire process for you using the power of attorney.
What’s in your Czech Light VAT Assistance Package
- Complete arrangement of your Light VAT registration
- Fast and clear answers to all your questions
What you need to provide
- Copy of your passport
- Trade license or company registration number (ČO)
- A signed power of attorney for obtaining a Light VAT registration (to be completed at our office)
The fixed fee for the Light VAT assistance Package is 3.200 CZK
- Book your appointment with us
- Meet at our office and bring all the documents you need to provide
- Sign the power of attorney for obtaining your Light VAT registration confirmation
- We arrange your Light VAT registration for you
- Your Light VAT registration is ready!
- Come to our offices to pick up confirmation