Registration of Public Insurance for Permanent Residency holders
If you've obtained your Czech permanent residence already, and you don't have insurance, you have to register for it.
We prepare all the paperwork for your registration and support you through every step of the process. This will be done for you under the power of attorney so you save your time and avoid the bureaucratic hassles.
What's in your Registration of Public Insurance for Permanent Residency holder Package?
- Complete preparation of your paperwork and arrangement of the public insurance
- Official registration with the Insurance
- Handling of all technical issues
- Support in-person
- Fast and clear answers to all your questions
What you need to provide
- Scan of your passport
- Confirmation letter from the Ministry of Interior of the Czech Republic that you obtained the permanent residence
- Power of attorney, which you will sign at our office
The fixed fee of your Registration of Public Insurance for Permanent Residency holder Package is 2.500 CZK
- Book an appointment with us
- Send us a scan of a passport and permanent residency
- Meet at our office and bring all the documents you need to provide
- Sign the power of attorney