Tax Report for Self-employed
As a freelancer (trade license-holder) in the Czech Republic, you’re required to submit an annual tax return. Pexpats help you with the entire process.
We prepare all the paperwork and reporting needed to meet your Czech tax obligations. Everything’s done remotely so there’s no need to leave your home or office.
What’s in your Income Tax Report Package
- Preparation of your complete income tax report
- Calculation of your annual income tax
- Calculation of your annual social and health insurance payments
- Preparation of your social and health insurance reports
- English-language summary of rebates/tax payments + step-by-step instructions
- Fast and clear answers to all your questions
What you need to provide
- Completed info form (we’ll provide this to you)
- Scans/photos of all your invoices from the last year
- Bank statements for the last year from the account linked to your business
The fixed fee for the Freelancer's Income Tax Package is 4.500 CZK (all-inclusive)
1. Fill in the information form and email us the required documents.
2. We calculate your taxes and send them through your complete income tax return and social and health insurance statements.
3. We send you instructions on all payments.
4. You send off your tax return and you’re good for another year!