Czech Partnership visa
Are you a non-EU citizen with a partner who’s an EU citizen? If so, you’re entitled to a partnership visa in the Czech Republic even if you’re not married or in a civil partnership. Pexpats helps with every step of the application process.
We prepare all your paperwork and guide you through every stage of your application for a partnership visa including providing proof of your permanent relationship. Most tasks are done for you with a power of attorney so you avoid all the visits to Czech authorities and the paperwork.
Your residence certificate is ready for you in 6-9 months. Your Czech partnership visa lasts 5 years. It can be extended or used to apply for permanent residency.
What’s in your Partnership Visa Package
- Complete preparation of your documents and arrangement of your application for a partnership visa in the Czech Republic
- Official registration of you as a foreigner in the Czech Republic*
- Arrangement of your Czech birth number (mandatory administrative ID)
- Monitoring of your official immigration file with regular updates
- Arrangement of any required bridging visas while you wait for your final residence certificate
- Solving of any technical problems
- Booking of all appointments
- Support in-person
- Fast and clear answers to all your questions
What you need to provide
- Proof of legal accommodation (e.g. rental contract, ownership deed, or proof of accommodation form from the legal property owner)
- Two (2) passport ID-sized photos**
- A signed power of attorney for our arrangement of your partnership visa (to be completed at our office)
- Health insurance card***
- Proof of your permanent relationship (we’ll explain what’s needed)
*This means you won’t have to register with the Czech Foreign Police.
**Photos should be in colour and 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with a white background.
***If you don’t have Czech health insurance, we’re happy to arrange it for you.
The fixed fee for your Partnership Visa Package is 25.000 CZK (all-inclusive)*
*It is also possible to pay in installments
- Book your appointment with us
- Send us a scan of the proof of accommodation or rent contract
- We prepare all your paperwork and book your appointment at the immigration office
- You come with us to file your application
- We arrange for any bridging visas while your application’s being approved
- Your residency certificate’s ready!
- We book an appointment and come with you to pick it up