Biometric card for British citizens after Brexit
Under the withdrawal agreement, British citizens and their family members who already live in the Czech Republic will retain their existing rights. But it will be necessary to prove a legal stay in the Czech Republic by holding temporary or permanent residence.
People who already hold the temporary or permanent residence, after Brexit will need to apply and get a biometric card.
British citizens who enter the territory of the Czech Republic before Brexit will be considered as third-nationals.
What’s in your Biometric card Package
- Complete assistance with your Biometric card
- Interpretation and support at your Biometric appointment
- Our experts on hand to answer all your questions
What you need to provide
- Your passport
- Legal stay in the Czech Republic (temporary or permanent residence)
- Proof of your legal accommodation in the Czech Republic (e.g. rental contract, ownership deed, or proof of accommodation form from the legal property owner)
- Health insurance card
The fixed fee for your Biometric card Package is 5.000 CZK.
- Meet us at our office
- We provide support and interpretation throughout the process
- You’ve got the biometric card