Flat Tax Registration
How to pay?
Who can apply for a Czech Flat Tax?
- Freelancers and business persons who do not exceed 1 000 000CZK income/annual in 2022 and from 1.1.2023 the Flat tax limit condition is increased to 2 000 000 CZK income/for the last 12 months
- You are a VAT payer
- You have an income from a full-time job or DPČ contract
- You are a debtor to some authority
You can not apply if:
- You are a shareholder of any company
- You don’t have a Czech residency permit
- No tax report
- Government promises no controls from Tax Office
- No paperwork
- No accountant is needed
Get professional support from Pexpats
Why not make your life easier? Pexpats handles anything and everything expats need: consultation services, fulfilling appointments, filing applications, visiting official offices and much more. Simply book a spot with one of our professional advisors to get started today.