Flat tax registration
Flat tax registration is needed if you invoice EU registered companies that are registered out of the Czech Republic.
Want to avoid the hassles of arranging your Flat tax registration on your own in Prague? Pexpats can take care of the entire process for you using the power of attorney.
What’s in your Czech flat tax Assistance Package
- Complete arrangement of your Flat tax registration
- Fast and clear answers to all your questions
What you need to provide
- Copy of your passport
- Trade license or company registration number (IČO)
- A signed power of attorney for obtaining a Flat tax registration (to be completed at our office)
- The last day for registration is 11.1. 2021 (for active trade license)
The fixed fee for the Flat tax assistance Package is 3.400 CZK
- Book your appointment with us
- Meet at our office and bring all the documents you need to provide
- Sign the power of attorney for obtaining your Flat tax registration confirmation
- We arrange your Flat tax registration for you
- Your Flat tax registration is ready!
- Come to our offices to pick up confirmation