Are you considering to get married in the Czech Republic?
Dealing with government offices due to your marriage can be painful and costly, while done on your own. PragueExpats can help you with the entire process.
What’s in your Marriage assistance package
- Booking an appointment with the registration office
- Preparation of all documents
- Full personal support during the process
- Fast and easy-to-understand answers all your questions
What you need to provide
- Both passports and residency/visas
- Both birth certificates*
- Confirmation that your fee to get married
- Confirmation of the legal status from foreign police
- Two wedding witnesses
- Official verbal translation for the ceremony
*Please check if you need apostle from your home country
The fixed fee for your Marriage assistance Package is 12.500 CZK
1. Get in touch with us to launch your Marriage assistance package
2. As soon as we will have your document we will negotiate
the appointment for the ceremony.
3. We will arrange confirmation of the legal status
4. Your ceremony with witnesses and translator is organised!