Czech Driver's License assistance
EU citizens and citizens of certain countries can exchange their driver’s licenses which were obtained from their home country.
After Brexit, UK citizens are still able to exchange their driver's license, as it meets EU standards!
Pexpats will help you with the initial process.
What’s in your Czech driver’s license assistance Package
- Booking your appointment for your driver’s license exchange
- Accompanying you for both appointments
What you need to provide
- Driver license from your home country
- Bank contract + bank statements for last 6 months
- Rent contract should be older than 6 months and should 't be expired
- Work contract (should be older than 6 months and should 't be expired) or Trade license (It is possible to exchange expired driver's license if it was issued in EU)
- Income tax report from the previous year (if you have a trade license)
- Other documents (gym, electricity, mobile phone, internet contract)
- Health Insurance card
The fixed fee for your Czech driver’s license assistance package is 3.900 CZK
The registration fee for EU citizens is 200 CZK
[Optional] Collection of the driver licence is 1.700 CZK (can be collected under the power of attorney)
- Send your passport scan to us
- We will book your appointment
- We will accompany you to your appointment
- We will come with you to your Czech driver’s license collection