Czech Long-Term Visa for UK Citizens
If you're UK citizen and plan to stay in the Czech Republic for more than 3 months, you’ll need to obtain a Czech long-term visa. According to new law after Brexit, UK considers as Non-EU country. Pexpats arranges your long-term visa in the Czech Republic for you.
We prepare all the paperwork for your application and support you through every step of the process. Most tasks are done for you with a power of attorney so you save your time and avoid the bureaucratic hassles.
What’s in your Czech Long-term Visa Package
- Complete preparation of your paperwork and arrangement of the application process
- Arrangement of all required translations
- Booking of your appointment at the Czech embassy (depends on the country)
- Monitoring of your immigration status with regular updates
- Foreign police registration
- Fast and clear answers to all your questions
What you need to provide
- Purpose of staying
- EHIC (GHIC)
- Two (2) ID passport-sized photos**
- A bank account statement showing a balance of 110.000 CZK (approx. 5.600 USD)***
- Proof of your legal accommodation (e.g. rental contract, ownership deed, or proof of accommodation form from the legal property owner)
- Criminal clearance report
*Your passport must have been issued within the last 10 years and should be valid for at least 9 months from the date of your application. It must contain 2 consecutive blank pages
**Photos should be in colour and 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with a white background
***This should be an original document or scanned copy issued by your bank with a stamp and signature. It may take the form of a letter
The fixed fee for your Czech Long-term Visa Package is 8.200 CZK
- Embassy processing fee - approx.197 EUR (has to be paid in cash at the Czech embassy when submitting your application).
- Document translation fees as required.
- Let us know you’re interested in getting your long-term visa. We’ll confirm your eligibility and book your appointment at the Czech embassy
- Send us a scan of the proof of accommodation or rent contract
- Meet at our office and bring the documents you need to provide
- We’ll prepare your complete application for a long-term visa to be lodged at the Czech embassy
- You submit your application
- Your visa’s ready!
- We register with the Czech Foreign Police after your arrival
If you are interested in obtaining Czech Freelance visa, go to this page instead:
Czech Freelance Visa for UK citizen https://pexpats.com/our-services/Freelance-Visa-for-UK-citizens