Czech Foreign Police registration
If you’re an EU citizen and plan to stay a while in the Czech Republic, then it’s best to register with the Czech Foreign Police. EU citizens are required to register within 30 days of arriving in the country. PraguExpats offers complete support with your Czech Foreign Police registration.
We come with you to the Foreign Police office and provide interpretation and support during your Czech Foreign Police check. Failure to register with the Foreign Police may lead to a fine.
What’s in your Foreign Police Registration Package
- Complete assistance with your Czech Foreign Police registration
- Interpretation and support at your Foreign Police appointment
- Our experts on hand to answer all your questions
What you need to provide
- Your passport
- Proof of your legal accommodation in the Czech Republic, e.g. your rental contract or signed proof of accommodation form
- Your health insurance card*
*If you don’t have Czech health insurance, we’re happy to arrange it for you.
The total cost of your Foreign Police Registration Package is 1,400 CZK.
- Contact us for a free consultation
- Meet us at the Foreign Police office (we’ll send you directions)
- We provide support and interpretation throughout the registration process
- You’re registered with the Czech Foreign Police!