Temporary residence permit for a family member of an EU citizen

Who is family member of an EU citizen?
– spouse
– parent of an EU person under 21
– child under 21 of and EU person
– relative in an ascending or descending line
– permanent relationship with an EU citizen sharing a common household
If you are a third country citizen staying together with an EU citizen you have the right to apply for a temporary residence permit for a family member of an EU citizen. The process can be longer (6 – 9months), you will be checked in your home by the Foreign Police.
After 2 years of temporary residence permit in case you stay with a Czech citizen you can apply for permanent residence permit.
You have to apply in person and we accompany you. For this service, we charge  6.000 CZK with an appointment or in case, if it is emergency and we should apply  on the closest day without appointment  7.000 CZK
If you have any question don´t hesitate to contact us!
Your Team,